Sexy Benchow. HAHAHAHAHA I BET THEY DIDNT KNOW JOAN ZOOMED IN ON THEM.
4 in the toilet lets do it tgt. 1 2 3 4 BESTFRIENDS! :D
In the girls toilet.
Apparently Joan found it too smelly to pee.
WHOEVER CAUGHT US PEEING TGT?! =x whoops.
When we refused ta let him go down.
Joan YuTing & I(: Both are loves!
See why i love Joan so much :D
JOAN JOHN JESLYN. 3 Js! :D
Vanity. LOOK AT MAYBELIN BEHIND. AHAHAH.
OMG, HILARIOUS!!!
Spastic faces :D
Someone really needs ta teach John how to do retarded faces.
Stayed in the lounge & played bridge the whole time. I LOVE BRIDGE!
Yeeping cut her finger. Poor girl. Well, she should be healed after my magical touch :D Heh. Im first aider for OTC! AHAHA.
Ordered Macs for dinner & stupid Macs didnt send me Ketchup. & Mr Nice Guy John called Macs ta deliver here it for me. HAHAHAHAHA. Well, its their fault. & John sounded damn retarded asking for them to deliver Ketchup. AHAHA. Whoooops :D Still, THANKS LA JOHN (:
Bus-ed home with Yuting Joan Maybellin & John. WE HAD SO SO SO MUCH FUN IN THE BUS PLEASE. So, the girls were acting damn bimbotic, irritating John! HAH :D
Then after YuTing went down, we went mad. Four of us stuck our faces to the window & made retarded faces at the passerbys. AHAHAHAHA. So crazy & unglam & whatever but damn fun. Superrr hilarious! :D
After we alighted, Joan & I continued to chase after John with our spastic faces. Until Joan's toenails broke. OH MAN =/
Cabbed home with her (:
So, that was last day of Term 3.
I havent gone so crazy for sucha long time! & today was filled with laughters & much joy. Thanks peeps :D I laughed SOOOO hard today seriously.
Sad thing is, I dont know when i'll see all of them again. Boohoo x(